1 cake yeast
1 1/3 c warm water
- Dissolve yeast in water for 5 minutes.
1 t salt
- Mix together in large bowl.
yeast and water mixture you made earlier
- Add to the flour and salt mixture, stirring until you can't stir any more.
- Turn out onto counter and knead for 10 minutes.
- Cover with damp cloth and let rise in a warm place for about 2 hours.
- Pat and stretch dough onto two oiled pizza pans or (unoiled) pizza stones, pinching up a collar around the edges to hold the filling.
- Prick dough in about 6 places.
- Spread each pizza with:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Let pizza rest for 10 minutes while the oven is preheating.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until light brown.